1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

SOLD on Mar 29th 2015

Hi Guys

I'm selling the 2014 Mazda3 stock tires I just replaced. Only 10K miles on them so they are still in good condition. No scratches or damages of any kind. They are in Las Vegas and you can get them for $199. Free barely used stock Mazda3 carpet floormats with purchase. :smile2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts
We still need pictures with the proper signage:

Post full description(s) of the item(s). Post a minimum of 1 (ONE) picture of the item(s) which also includes the forum name (M3R), your username and the date (hand written not photoshopped). If posting multiple pictures then all pics must include forum name (M3R), username and date (hand written not photoshopped).

FS Thread Rules:
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24

I will let this thread stay for 24 hours. After which, it will be deleted if the pictures aren't posted. Thank you and GLWS.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We still need pictures with the proper signage:

Post full description(s) of the item(s). Post a minimum of 1 (ONE) picture of the item(s) which also includes the forum name (M3R), your username and the date (hand written not photoshopped). If posting multiple pictures then all pics must include forum name (M3R), username and date (hand written not photoshopped).
Ah sorry did not see the signage requirement. I'll take one with it and replace all the pictures.

btw the drag files to attach feature didn't seem to work for me...

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts