Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not 100 percent sure. I believe it does. At some point I think someone else had a post stating that it did. Someone from the forum also bought my RSB and I believe they were gonna be installing it on a mz3.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I know the rear fits but idk about the front. What diameter is the bar? Im assuming its bigger than mz3 but I wanna be sure

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Correct me if im wrong I know the SA are the only ones that doesnt fit with the oem fsb. But the 2.5s are good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
So the ms3 front bar wouldnt fit on skyactiv?

I really wanna give this a try as a small upgrade but I need to know if theres any hope lol

Did some research and the endlinks are different part #s for ms3 and skyactiv but corksport says their fsb fits both. I can only assume that the holes may be the same size but maybe the links are different lengths? Length isnt a problem though. Adjustable ones can take care of that. Also, the bushings are different part#, obviously, but i cant find diameters to judge just how much of an improvement this would be. Im really tempted to give this a shot but I cant find any info

@mannyms3 do you ever make it out here to the central valley or any closer to me than where you are? Im in Bakersfield

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I havent gone out to Bakersfield in awhile. Usually I'm in LA on weekends, but that doesnt put me any closer.
Might find an excuse to come out though. I also have a reef tank, and there are 2 stores out there I've been wanting to go see.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
So the ms3 front bar wouldnt fit on skyactiv?

I really wanna give this a try as a small upgrade but I need to know if theres any hope lol

Did some research and the endlinks are different part #s for ms3 and skyactiv but corksport says their fsb fits both. I can only assume that the holes may be the same size but maybe the links are different lengths? Length isnt a problem though. Adjustable ones can take care of that. Also, the bushings are different part#, obviously, but i cant find diameters to judge just how much of an improvement this would be. Im really tempted to give this a shot but I cant find any info

@mannyms3 do you ever make it out here to the central valley or any closer to me than where you are? Im in Bakersfield
Safe to say ms3 oem are always thicker than mz3s and SA oems im running ms3 oem rsb and it made alot of difference from the SA oem

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its 60 including shipping. no driving involved. if I go out tho anytime soon ill PM you. I just need to get rid of all the spare/extra stuff. I still have the exhaust, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.