Update 11/22: Everything except the stereo stuff is sold.

I sold my 2017 Mazda3 2.5 touring hatchback to a dealer and they wouldn't pay more for all my upgrades, so I took them off. All parts are OBO, located in Portland. Some stuff shipping makes sense, some it doesn't, shipping in addition to prices listed. Discounts and preference for local pickup and multiple items, will cut you a deal to save me effort.

I will add pictures in the next few days but wanted to get stuff up since there is so much. If you want a picture of something specific let me know.

• 16" steel wheels with studless bridgestone blizzak ws80 205/55/r16 good tread left, brand new konig chains that fit. $300
  • OEM/yakima locking whispbars (you'll need the roof trim with mounting points) $150
  • weathertech mazda3 branded mats $75
  • curt tow hitch 1 1/4" (model 11377?) with all installation bolts and fishwire $75
  • 2017-18 only OEM fog light kit, light stalk replacement, trim kit, lights- BALW-V4-600, $75
  • black rokblokz mud flaps, these have some wear from curbs and...mud $50
  • parcel tray organizer BHS2V1300 $35
    [*]
    Covercraft UVS100 Windshield Sun Shade, there is a crease/bend in this
    $20
  • Complete audio upgrade $215 for all (mostly would need rewiring. You can wire it so you don't cut a single stock wire) including PAC converter ($20), infinity basslink mini powered sub (fit under drivers seat pretty well, the adjustment knob fit perfectly in a pop out blank in the center console) ($120), Infinity Reference REF-6530cx with metra mounting brackets and harnesses (tweeters can be fit in dash stock location) ($60), infinity primus 6002a 2-channel amplifier with some wiring and fuse stuff thrown in ($60).
    Bicycle handlebar Pliers Asphalt Road surface Automotive exterior

Hood Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive lighting

Road surface Font Asphalt Tints and shades Symbol

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Gas Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Wire

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Audio equipment Rim

Bag Gadget Luggage and bags Audio equipment Gas

Hood Gas Bumper Electronic device Bag

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Wood

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle brake