2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rhino Rack Euro 2500 roof rack plus bike carrier. Will fit 2014-2016 Mazda 3 hatchbacks. Purchased the item a few months ago and put it together to fit the car, but now have more bikes to carry and am opting for a rear bike carrier. The rack comes with all of the keys and spare parts and has the screws that go right into the factory mounting points. I will put it in original box if seller requests.

The bike rack was inherited from a family friend so I am not sure of the brand. I do know that it will carry almost any bike, (including mountain bikes, as I have used it for that), the only exception being bikes with the extremely large tires. You can see from the pictures how it holds the bike.

Looking for $300 O.b.o. Located in Chicagoland Area, can ship if needed.

Please PM me if interested and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the largest size wheels the carrier holds? Will it hold a 29er?
I am not sure. The tires on my 2014 Trek 3500 mtn bike (Bontrager LT3 26x2.0") did fit when fully inflated. Not an expert on bike tires, but I'm guessing the size of your bike wheels are 29"?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well Im currently riding a 26 but I am picking up a 27.5 shortly. The guy I ride with is on a 29er and we try and share rides often and since my bike fits in the hatch with seats down, his 29er would go on the roof. To answer your question, yes the wheels would be 29 diameter

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Im currently riding a 26 but I am picking up a 27.5 shortly. The guy I ride with is on a 29er and we try and share rides often and since my bike fits in the hatch with seats down, his 29er would go on the roof. To answer your question, yes the wheels would be 29 diameter
Ah gotcha. Yes, the 29er will fit then. My current bike is a 32" diameter and they fit just fine. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Thanks,
TB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts