2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a set of rear adjustable endlinks from Hardrace that are new and in the original box.

These fit the 2014+ Mazda 3 and Mazda 6. The 2012+ CX-5 and the 2016+ CX-9.

https://www.hardraceusa.com/product...r-link-range-125-164mm-ball-stud-m10-2pcs-set

There is a slight scratch in the blue paint on each one from a wrench, but it is purely cosmetic and not that noticeable. They came to me that way when I ordered them from the above link.

I'm asking for $75 for them and you would need to cover the shipping costs. Please PM me if you are interested with your address and I'll get you my paypal info for processing.
CK

·
Mazda Fresher
127 Posts
Huh, I didn't know these were a thing. So this makes me wonder:

Could installing these increase the spring rate by creating more preload to mimic some of the benefits of installing an aftermarket sway bar?

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They are definitely stronger than the OEM endlinks, but their true benefit is for people with lowered rides that need shorter than OEM endlinks to make everything line up properly.
CK

P.S. If you have a non-lowered ride height and want to upgrade your endlinks... The Moog endlinks that I am selling are perfect. They are a straight OEM replacement and do not require any adjustments. Once you hold one you will see just how well made they are.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD
CK

Reactions: TomU
1 - 4 of 4 Posts