2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I have a Mazda 3 exhaust for sale. It's off my 2010 Mazda 3 GT Sedan. The brand of the Exhaust is Racing beat and it is a very easy way to improve performance and gas mileage. It was a deep grumble to it only when the throttle is to the ground, day to day driving with it is comfortable since it doesn't drone at idle or low RPM'S. It is a direct swap, plug and play from the factory piping. It uses the factory hanger locations.

I'm selling the exhaust because I bought a new car and I'm De-Modding this one before selling it.

Selling price is $250 plus shipping (if you know a cheap shipping company let me know) to where ever you are. I'm located in San Diego, so if you want to do local pick up and save on shipping, let me know as well we can meet up somewhere.

This exhaust only fits on the sedan.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Damn, I bought my RB 3 months ago and i'm in San Diego also...:(

By the way, we drive HATCHBACKS not WAGONS.....LOL

·
Registered
106 Posts
lol, This is actually my first post! I mainly just read the forums, but I'm set on the RB ABE!

How much do you think shipping to Austin, Tx (78757) would be? Less than $50 hopefully. Definitely interested if we can get shipping figured out!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn that sucks jcobbdawg...would be better local...I just have a feeling that shipping is going to kill haha

Hey grizzo, I don't know the cost but I'll try to ask FedEx or something and get back to you as soon as I can

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, it will not fit the 2.0L. It only fits the S trim sedans as they are dual tips. The 2.0L are single tips.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I thought that was the same price in your post #1 that you started with?

BTW, what is the difference from the sedan and the hatch exhaust... hanger location or what?
They are the same except sedan the tip is 3.75 in longer

Reactions: doane2u

·
Your friendly SpeedPunk
582 Posts
Look into greyhound express for shipping. Seems the way to go for bulky, oversized stuff.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@doane2u Lol, I changed the price for the original post as well so that it doesn't confuse ppl as some reads the first post first. But yes, the sedan is a tad bit longer then the hatch.
@Hern2116 PM me if you want, but as doane2u pointed out. Its already a great deal as is, so I'm already losing selling it at $250.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts