2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** ONLY LUG NUTS REMAIN***

Just unloaded my 2014 Mazda3 and I have a bunch of parts to sell. Everything was only on the car for a season, so it's all in great shape aside from normal wear and tear. I'm open to offers on everything and I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense, as well as travel a reasonable distance. Parts are all in the central Virginia area.

More pics in first comment.

- Muteki Lugs: $50
Full set of blue chrome lugs (20) and (4) neochrome locking lugs.

Vanity Pics

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah, if you're selling the spoiler or any other parts other than the ones listed, let us know. I'm interested in that spoiler and other appearance parts you may have like the mudflaps if they're Rally Armors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the boards so I can't send or receive PM's yet.. Interested in the strut bar and would like to make an offer. Shoot me a text 9085281594!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only the parts listed are for sale. Everything else went with the vehicle, which is already gone. The spoiler you can find on AliExpress for pennies, but be prepared to spend over a grand in labor to make it look even half decent.

I'm really motivated to get this stuff out of my living room. Please send any and all offers, no matter how ridiculous. Worst thing I can do is say no.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for newly added parts, including pulley and OEM spoiler. Strut bar sold.

Very open to offers. Get the tax returns ready...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
33 Posts
can any of these parts fit on a 2016 mazda 3 sedan? Interested in the air ride system. Whats the height drop on the lowering springs, Interested in those as well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
can any of these parts fit on a 2016 mazda 3 sedan? Interested in the air ride system. Whats the height drop on the lowering springs, Interested in those as well.
Everything is interchangeable between the sedan and hatchback models of the 3, but the springs are a different stiffness on the hatch vs sedan. Things like the air ride and other hardware will work either way, but the springs may sit high in the back since they're model specific. The drop on the springs is heavy. Front fenders will be right above the OEM 18" wheels like my profile pic. Rear is a touch higher to allow for passengers and some squat.

Air ride is the way to go. I love it and I'm hungry to make a deal on the whole kit.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OP updated with revised descriptions, reduced prices and sold items removed.

Send your tax returns straight to me for the fastest turn around! :thumbup 1:

·
Registered
2 Posts
BBK

I know it's been about 2 months since the last reply, but any buyers on the BBK? It says sold items removed but I still see it so I wasnt sure. Also, do you ship to Hawaii?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know it's been about 2 months since the last reply, but any buyers on the BBK? It says sold items removed but I still see it so I wasnt sure. Also, do you ship to Hawaii?

I still have it. Everything listed is just chilling in my living room and I'm willing to send it anywhere at buyer's expense. Just let me know and I can get a quote together.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Massive price drops. Really need this all gone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts