1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS : OEM cargo mat

FS : OEM cargo mats for sale

*SOLD* Thanks crespo :)
1. OEM floor mats for a speed 3. White wording. All 4 brand new in packaging, never opened therefore never used. Bought this as a backup set just in case.
Asking $75 + shipping
(pic below)

AVAILABLE
2. OEM cargo mat, fits second gen 3 and speed3. Had it in my speed3. Never spilt anything on it. never really used it so its in like new condition. Flexible rubber protects from fluid, dirt, anything.
Asking $70 + shipping
(pics below)
If anyone could pick this up locally I'd sell it for $45 to avoid the headache of finding a box big enough.

*SOLD* Thanks Joel! :)
3. Rally armor special edition breast cancer awareness flaps. Polyurethane flappy strong material.
Look like new. *i can not sale these at the moment as they are still on the car which is at the dealership I traded it in. They are removing them and I will pick them up in a week or so when I pick up my plates. I will inspect them then and make sure I have all hardware. Till then, feel free to call dibs. Sorry mods, I only have previous pics of them and not with my "sale paper" but as soon as I get them back I will update with said pic and paper as rules state.

As you may know, these flaps are special edition and only come out once a year -every October.
To get a set you pretty much have to preorder and it takes 3 months to get them so I bought my car January and had to wait for October ans didn't get them till February. On top of that I only had 6,300 miles on my car (flaps obviously were on for less miles.) So they are like new. Car was not lowered.
Asking $100 +shipping

Pics:
Sold

sold

Sold

Cargo mat:

SOLD
FLAPS:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow I forgot about this. Do you have a better picture of them? Does the driver's mat have rubber built into it or are they all cloth
Yeah the pics suck, sorry. But they are in the original packaging that's y its hard to see and I don't want to take em out. The drivers mat does have the 3 plastic things. Red stitching. Holes for hooks.

And for the guy who inquired about the flaps, sorry I'm still working on finding out shipping cost.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
All 4. I would have to look into it.

If anyone wants to figure out shipping to their location my zip is 76541
Please do. I'm in need of a new driver mat badly. I wore a hole through my OEM one right where the rubber is on the speed mats

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please do. I'm in need of a new driver mat badly. I wore a hole through my OEM one right where the rubber is on the speed mats
Holey shit what kind of driving are u doing to b rubbing a hole thru the mat!
I actually think these will look great in ur car. The white wording will go good with the exterior of ur car and the red stitching with the interior. ;)

I'll get quotes for both things tomorrow.

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Holey shit what kind of driving are u doing to b rubbing a hole thru the mat!
I actually think these will look great in ur car. The white wording will go good with the exterior of ur car and the red stitching with the interior. ;)

I'll get quotes for both things tomorrow.
You're telling me! Idk why, lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in all the floor matts and the cargo for my 2010 hatch. could you please quote me a shipping cost to zip:08096

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much with shipping for the cargo mat to Canada? (S4X1G2)
I need to find a way to ship it like a box that it will actually fit.

Updated first post!
Flaps r now available unfortunately the stealership didn't give me the hardware for them and they already sold the car so... No worries, a few screws, washers, and nuts will do just fine.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yes. Was asking $100 +shipping but I will ship them for $100 bcus they don't have hardware so with the $ u save on shopping u can buy screws, nuts, and washers to mount them.
Deal. sounds good but I don't want to steal from @JoeLib if he was still interested.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.