324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Chris
Price: See below

1. OEM Thule Roof Rack $OLD

2. BNIB OEM 2010-2013 Crystal White Pearl Mica Side Skirts $OLD

3. OEM Mazda 3i GT Floormats $OLD

4. OEM Mazdaspeed3 Wheels w/ OEM TPMS sensors $OLD

Prices do not include shipping. I would prefer locals first for the roof rack and side skirts however I will ship if you cover the costs. With the sideskirts I will negotiate the price a bit if they are shipped.

I can take additional pictures if necessary.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely zero bites? Dropped the prices a touch

I seriously don't need this stuff guys, it's sitting doing nothing. I'm not hurting for cash so it's not going away for free but you aren't going to beat these prices.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe around tax time I might be interested in that roof rack.
Let me know!

Never mounted anything to it and for you I'll clean off the bugs from the fairing :beerchug 1:

Comes with both locking keys, the instructions, all the mounting equipment, etc. If you're near me I'll even toss it on the car for ya.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in those wheels. No tires on them? I'm not in Virginia but I would be willing to pay shipping. Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm interested in those wheels. No tires on them? I'm not in Virginia but I would be willing to pay shipping. Do you have any pictures?
No tires, they have the OEM TPMS sensors and are in great shape overall. I'll take some pictures tonight.

I don't mind shipping them because I already have them in boxes!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FYI, I will not sell the wheels for $450 shipped. For fucks sake let's be real.

The other MS3 set for sale here does not include OEM TPMS sensors and are in far worse condition.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Thx for the response. Still doing some research and trying to decide whether I want to replace my OEM 16 steelies with a +1 or a +2 come spring. Will be in touch once I decide, but (obviously) no need to wait if you get other inquiries/offers in the meantime.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.