2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im selling my accessport AP-maz-002 which is good for all speed 3s and 6s, i had boughten for the beta test for when cobb was developing the OTS tunes for the 2011 ms3, everything has been updated firmware wise, and the ap has been taken care of. the AP itself has some extremely light scratches on the face (you all know how delicate that screen cover is) none of the scratches are visible when you look head on at the AP, you literally have to tilt the AP into the light just to see them, it also has 2 squares of velcro on the back of it, the barcode and serial number are both still visible.

I had been thinking about trading my speed in for an itouring for a while now since im going back to school, and gas would be too expensive for the speed since i only got around 20mpg, not to mention i dont have restraint when people cut me off and i have 280whp on tap, so I ended up getting a great deal on a skyactiv, and i pick it up on wednesday.

I meant to add, here are some links to my accounts on other websites for feedback ratings:HeliFreak ive sold $1000s of dollars of stuff on Helifreak
eBay Feedback Profile for sciullo779

AP will include original box and all cables.
my loss is your gain, $435 shipped

please excuse the pics, i took those for mazdas 24/7 but i just want to sell the accessport, it does me no good sitting here doing nothing.

Admins if there is a problem with my FS> post please pm me, i read the rules for posting but please let me know if i missed anything

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.