2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale:
K&N Short Ram Intake with Heat shroud (or cool box as they call it) for the 2014 Mazda 3 2.0l automatic.

Description:
Bought brand new from the US, brought back to the Philippines. I am prioritizing local customers to avoid shipping problems.
Box was opened for packing into luggage and repacked and sealed when I arrived back. I can provide photos as proof. Items are unused, and parts are complete.
Black tube, includes K&N Hi-Flow washable filter, all requisite parts for install.
I bought 2 units, one to install into my own unit and one to sell.

Meetups:
I would prefer to meet up in the Cubao (SM, Gateway, Alimall or office on 8th Avenue) or Ortigas (Megamall, Robinsons, or Greenhills). Shipping might be a bit expensive, we can discuss through PM.

Price:
NO TRADE NO TRADE NO TRADE NO TRADE
P21000 brand new

Warranty:
Standard K&N warranty. Buyer responsible for shipping and/or other requirements

COMPATIBILITY IS BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. I CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS AFTER SALE

Pic of installed SRI is mine.

Thanks and do PM me for other inquiries :smile2:

Attachments

Reactions: Alex87

·
Registered
10 Posts
how much are you looking for ? and also i'm located in Canada, what about shipping ? if u want that's my phone i'll add you on whatsap so we can discuss everything.

+1 4038289937

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cant PM, Very interested

hey man. I don't have enough posts on here yet so I cant pm you, but im very interested. please shoot me a pm if its still for sale

·
Registered
1 Posts
For sale:
K&N Short Ram Intake with Heat shroud (or cool box as they call it) for the 2014 Mazda 3 2.0l automatic.

Description:
Bought brand new from the US, brought back to the Philippines. I am prioritizing local customers to avoid shipping problems.
Box was opened for packing into luggage and repacked and sealed when I arrived back. I can provide photos as proof. Items are unused, and parts are complete.
Black tube, includes K&N Hi-Flow washable filter, all requisite parts for install.
I bought 2 units, one to install into my own unit and one to sell.

Meetups:
I would prefer to meet up in the Cubao (SM, Gateway, Alimall or office on 8th Avenue) or Ortigas (Megamall, Robinsons, or Greenhills). Shipping might be a bit expensive, we can discuss through PM.

Price:
NO TRADE NO TRADE NO TRADE NO TRADE
P21000 brand new

Warranty:
Standard K&N warranty. Buyer responsible for shipping and/or other requirements

COMPATIBILITY IS BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. I CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS AFTER SALE

Pic of installed SRI is mine.

Thanks and do PM me for other inquiries /forums/images/Mazda3Revolution_2014/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Still available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts