2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a few weeks ago, but didn't get any replies. This is for a 2004-2009 Mazda 3. I have a 2005 Mazda 3 hatch. If you are interested at all, please send me an offer. I am in the Washington DC area (Silver Spring, MD). I'd rather not ship, since these are large items, but we can work it out.

I had the Koni pro-kit installed on my car for a little while and it is just too stiff for my back now. I put the OEM shocks and springs back on and sent the shocks back to Koni for warranty checks. Koni replaced all four shocks under warranty, so now I have four brand new shocks and used springs. I am looking to sell the Koni shocks because it seems like a waste to have adjustable shocks when I just want to go back to stock.

If I don't sell them soon, I'm just going to put them on the car anyway as the original shocks I put back on are almost dangerous in how blown the shocks are. Send me an offer soon if you are interested.

Whether I sell the shocks or end up putting them back on the car, I will still have used pro-kit springs, rear camber links and front shock mounts for sale. At this point, I think $500 for everything is a good deal. Again, send me your offer.

Thanks,
Pablo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts