2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully the mods will let this thread slip through (or please PM me if it is about to be deleted, I will make proper sale threads if parts are desired by end of month?)... It's been over a year and my BN has been sitting at less than 3,000 miles on the odometer so I've decided to stop neglecting it and possibly sell it... However, before I start actually taking things apart, I'm trying to gauge interest in a part-out or I may just leave the car as-is (feeling lazy) as a trade-in/sale.

Some mods (I don't even remember...):
JBR intake
JBR sway bar
JBR rear camber arms
JBR short shifter/bushings
JBR mud flaps
Red SS brake lines
HR Springs w/ Koni FSD shocks (Less than 1000 miles)
Front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser (Painted metallic gray w/ Crystal 41V accents)
Carbon Fiber rear "rally" wing
All weather floor mats/cargo + the extended vinyl one
Custom sequential turn signal, clear lens modified headlights w/ black out accents (Would love to trade someone stock headlights + cash)

Modded beam on left

Sequentials (they do NOT match factory blinker speed):
http://i.imgur.com/yGGE1Cl.mp4

And for you oil+filter nerds out there, I have a bunch of Tokyo Roki filters I may part with if I don't pickup an ND2...

Actual-ish mileage... you can tell because Android Auto.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you selling your Mazda?
Yeah. Debating if I want to part it out or sell it as-is; I hate to do it, but I don't drive it so the justification of keeping it is nil.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,274 Posts
Yeah. Debating if I want to part it out or sell it as-is; I hate to do it, but I don't drive it so the justification of keeping it is nil.
That was a big investment on mods. I suppose you also own a WRX Sti?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a big investment on mods. I suppose you also own a WRX Sti?
Eh. More time invested in installing the mods (dropping rear subframe) than parts cost.... I actually traded my 2013 WRX for this car. lol.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,466 Posts
I'll take that spoiler/rear wing..if its available.

Your car looks sick though..not sure I want to see it get parted out.
CK

·
*The Electrician*
918 Posts
Also interested in spoiler, and/or details where you got it from.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll take that spoiler/rear wing..if its available.

Your car looks sick though..not sure I want to see it get parted out.
CK
Also interested in spoiler, and/or details where you got it from.
I think one of my co-workers wants to buy the wing, but Alibaba or Aliexpress was where I bought mine a while ago... It's kind of like ebay so quality is hit or miss.

I found this one, I DID NOT buy it from this seller (I paid around $300 for it though. :[)
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2014-2018-CARBON-FIBER-REAR-SPOILER_60823742416.html

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
are you keeping the exhaust? im assuming its aftermarket
It's actually welded on to the "mid-pipe" but I may cut and reweld the stock exhaust back on

I really like the Sequential headlights, could you pm me the price?
It'll be a trade + some cash... It has a spaced clear lens mod (on LED projector), with a basic ebay sequential turn... Also, it's for BN chassis with the smaller lights.

·
Super Moderator
725 Posts
That's a lot of work you put in it, just to sell it so quick. What's your other daily driver?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Interested in the Front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser. New here so I am not able to send a PM Let me know what your asking price is and considering the license plate frame we should be in the same area

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Car has been returned to stock... I will post separate FS threads to establish legitimacy later this weekend and those that have PM'd or left a message here will have priority. Mods and community, thanks for allowing this thread! (please don't delete until I PM those)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts