2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is Eibach springs for 2014+ Mazda3 that was used less than 2 months. I'm selling them because I've switched over to H&R springs since I wanted to be lower.

I've ran these springs with Bilstein B8s and they had an OEM ride that can be pushed because of the progressive spring.

Asking $170 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Reactions: mjack123

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hy, Im very interested, your kit indluding new bump stop ? And would you accept to sale for same price ,
Im live in Canada ,Shediac , New Brunswick,
E4P 9C1 ? If yes send me PM

·
Registered
422 Posts
Man there was a few days where I was hot and heavy for those springs and would have jumped on them... but then I came to my senses and have to stop spending money... I hate you :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hy, Im very interested, your kit indluding new bump stop ? And would you accept to sale for same price ,
I do not have the bump stop as I sold them to another member with another spring kit.
Will that be a deal breaker?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I do not have the bump stop as I sold them to another member with another spring kit.
Will that be a deal breaker?
Omgitsnao, I never installed the bumpstops-springs are already installed. Darkm6, if you pay for shipping, they're yours.

Reactions: Darkm6

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow ok! Thanks Scoobydew! Could you get an estimate for the shipping? Same adress as mentioned before in New Brunswick, Canada.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hy, omgitsnao, Finally i expect from you, When you want to finish the sale, I'm ready ?
Sorry, I haven't responded as I want to get shipping prices which I will get this weekend and let you know the if your offer stands or not. I'm not ignoring you as my weekdays have been busy this week with month closing soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry, I haven't responded as I want to get shipping prices which I will get this weekend and let you know the if your offer stands or not. I'm not ignoring you as my weekdays have been busy this week with month closing soon.
Ok Thanks, No problem I will await your news!

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Price lowered. $170 shipped in lower 48 states.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts