2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Everyone - I initially bought two sets of springs (Eibach and Racing Beats) to see which one I preferred. I am selling the set of Eibach Pro Kits which I had used for about two weeks before switching to Racing Beats. They are in excellent condition, and will fit any 3rd gen 3 (2014-2018 ) per the manufacturer's website.

They are just sitting around in my garage collecting dust, and I figure someone could put them to good use. Asking for $180 or best reasonable offer - prefer local pick up in the Seattle/PNW area.

** I've gotten inquiries about shipping it. If you want it shipped to you, please let me know. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
PM sent

BTW, for anyone who may be interested factor into the cost around $50 for East Coast S&H, ~$20 for West Coast shipping. I will give you the exact quote before I ship it so you can choose whoever you want.

S&H will be handled either thru UPS, FedEx or USPS which ever I find is cheapest for you. Thanks again!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Eibach springs are still available. Price is lowered to $165 without S&H. Prefer local pickup in the Seattle area, but shipping is an option.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts