2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I no longer have my Mazda 3, but I do have some aftermarket parts that I kept when I went back to stock. So, please take a look and send me a PM if you're interested in an item. If there are any questions about an item (outside of price), please reply in this thread. I will do my best to answer them promptly.

The prices listed include shipping to the contiguous United States. I will not ship outside the USA, to Alaska, or to Hawaii. Combined shipping is not available unless listed. I will not split up a lot unless listed. Prices are negotiable, but please, no lowballing. I think the prices are already very fair. I will not reserve items, so no "dibs". Paypal only.

EDIT: Many items have sold. The remaining items are listed below.

Price List

TPMS sensors: $70
Polk MM6501 6.5" woofers and crossovers: $65
Eclipse EA4200 400W amp: $85
Stinger 4-channel interconnects, 17-feet: $15
4ga. power wire, ground wire, fuse, and distribution block: $25
RCA fader and 2-channel 3' interconnect: $15
Firewall plug and door connectors: $15
Sunshade: SOLD
OEM front plate mount: $15

Pictures and Information

TPMS sensors for late-model Mazdas. Set of 4. These have about 20,000 miles on them.

Polk 6501 woofers and crossovers (no tweeters).

Eclipse EA4200 4/3/2 channel amp, Class D, 400W, excellent condition. This pushed my 6.5 components and the 8" sub very well and generated very little heat.

Stinger 4-channel interconnects, 17-feet

Phoenix Gold 4ga. power wire. There is a piece 15 feet in length and another that is 16" (for the fuse). 3 feet of Phoenix Gold 4ga. ground wire with ring terminal attached, a Phoenix Gold fuse holder with 60a fuse, and a Hitron 4ga. to two 8ga. distribution block.

EFX 2-channel RCA fader and Stinger 3-foot 2-channel RCA interconnects. I used these to have full control of my subwoofer volume.

Installed in my Mazda3 without keyless ignition.

Mazda 3 firewall plug, drilled and grommeted for 4ga. power wire. This is only for automatic transmission cars. Also, a partial box of 10 door panel connectors (christmas trees). These are very easy to break when removing the door panels, so extras are great to have.

Custom-fit reflective sunshade for 2010+ Mazda 3's. This is also insulated, so it's very good at keeping heat out of the car.

OEM front plate mount, new in package.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I'll take the McGuards. PM me your Paypal info. Thanks

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will tmps fit on rpf1's or anyother after market wheel
Yes, I can 100% confirm the TPMS sensors fit RPF1's because I owned a set. I can't comment on other aftermarket wheels.

Lots of great parts for sale! :yes:
Thanks!

I'll take the McGuards. PM me your Paypal info. Thanks
Sorry, these have already been sold. I check PM's more often than this thread. That's why I request that people PM me instead.

Ill take the CS 2.5 SRI and the 5 LED Bulbs . Please PM me your paypal info. Thank you!
PM Sent

·
Registered
701 Posts
I might be interested in the following.

Custom fiberglass subwoofer enclosure
*** Without Polk MM840 SVC 8" sub: $150
*** With Polk MM840 8" SVC sub: $190
Custom amp platform with hardware: $35
Haven't decided if I want the sub or not. Also what holds the box in place? I don't want it to flop around the hatch area during "spirited driving".

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might be interested in the following.

Haven't decided if I want the sub or not. Also what holds the box in place? I don't want it to flop around the hatch area during "spirited driving".
The box was molded to fix the area exactly with the carpeted cargo mat in place. With this setup and 2 large pieces of industrial-strength velcro, it never moved, even when cornering hard with the Tri-Point RSB. YMMV.

·
Registered
701 Posts
The box was molded to fix the area exactly with the carpeted cargo mat in place. With this setup and 2 large pieces of industrial-strength velcro, it never moved, even when cornering hard with the Tri-Point RSB. YMMV.
Sounds good. I will take it. I will PM you.

·
Registered
987 Posts
damn. you already sold all the good stuff. bummer.

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How did the tripoint perform compared to stock?
I ran the Tri-Point RSB on the middle setting. It noticably reduced understeer and body roll. The car went where I wanted and generally felt more stable. There was a slight decrease in ride quality on rough roads, but nothing terrible. I was sad to remove it from my car and go back to the stock RSB. That's for sure.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Installed the lug nuts and they look really nice.but my mistake didnt read your post right on the pac oem jaja i dont have bose so i dont think it will work. But oh well i know couple of guys with ms3 w/ bose maybe i can pass it on..

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Installed the lug nuts and they look really nice.but my mistake didnt read your post right on the pac oem jaja i dont have bose so i dont think it will work. But oh well i know couple of guys with ms3 w/ bose maybe i can pass it on..
Glad you like the lug nuts. The black chrome really pops :)

WAIT!! I misspoke about the AOEM-MAZ2. I was running a fully aftermarket stereo, other than the head unit. The AOEM-MAZ2 will not work with the Bose amp, so I had it reversed. If you were wanting to integrate an aftermarket amp with the Bose amp, this would not work. Since you DO NOT have the Bose system, you should be 100% good to go. I'm sorry I was wrong, but it looks like it actually worked out this time :thumbup1 1:

Here is the manufacturer's link for reference: AOEM-MAZ2

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.