Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Selling some items off my 2011 Mazda3 2.5 hatch, would prefer all local pickup in Socal but will consider shipping for the Intake and Foglights. For more pictures of anything feel free to PM me. Thx!

Corksport Power Series Intake, has about 9K miles on it, $100 SOLD

Corksport LED Foglights, did not fit in my 2014 S Touring, $30 SOLD

Road Magnet 1.25 lowering springs with 9K miles on them, $100 local pickup in Socal - SOLD

Bayson R Front Lip Spoiler, unpainted, used for about a month and took it off since I always bottomed out with it so it will have some scrapes underneath $25 local pickup in Socal- SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lip sold! I saw all the listed parts and they are all in excellent condition. Wish I waited a month to jump on the rm 1.25... They are basically new and looks stock.

Thanks for stopping by! Just saw your pics with the lip installed, looks good just be careful now with bumps and driveways!

·
From So Cal
73 Posts
Lol... Tell me about.... You weren't kidding, I scrape everywhere. I actually have to be careful driving. The 4 screws on the side fit fine just had to add 3 new screws down the middle cus it was off by about 2 inches. Still looks good though, I like it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure if they get them from this seller but the company who makes these are Solarzen a Korean company, that's what it is says on my box.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.