2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took it off my corksport exhsut system. Dont need it anymore so it whoever wants it

100$ local pick please or i will see how much it costs to ship as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o oops haha, so cal i live in temecula ca. so about and hour north of sd and south of la

·
The One
54 Posts
Sorry for the noob question, ive yet to have a chance to get under this car and see how the stock exhausts looks, so my questions is. Would you have to weld this part onto the stock exhaust? Or does it clamp in on one end and obviously bolt in on the other.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the noob question, ive yet to have a chance to get under this car and see how the stock exhausts looks, so my questions is. Would you have to weld this part onto the stock exhaust? Or does it clamp in on one end and obviously bolt in on the other.
its all good man, yes you would have to weld one side, because this goes in place of your stock cat, which you would have to cut out as well, i would just call muffler shops in your area and see if they will and how much they charge for this . It only cost me 50$ to have this removed and my stock cat but in

·
Registered
142 Posts
how much does this cost brand new ? just curious. i am in the market for the corksport exhaust with the racepipe

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, the system itself is $629 with the racepipe, but I'm 95% sure you can buy the racepipe separately from them (new) for $80 (plus shipping). The separate option isn't available directly online, but you can email them and they'll sell it to you separately. Not trying to rain on your parade, but you are asking $20 MORE than what it costs new...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts