2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: CorkSport "power series" catback exhaust (with racepipe) for 2012-2013 Skyactiv hatchback
$350 obo

Had this exhaust on my skyactiv hatch for around 15,000 miles. Selling because I want a quiet car again for my now-longer commute (the exhaust is noticeable/a little drony at high RPM's). Has a great sound, rumbles almost Subaru-like at lower rpm's, got tons of compliments from all my enthusiast friends. Louder than the Racing-Beat alternative, but I personally think it has a better sound.
System is a little dirty on the outside, but has no compromising dents or deformities. I was able to save the bolts from both connections and the gasket for the axle-connection, however it might be a good idea to purchase new ones from CorkSport (or a hardware store) as they are slightly rusty.

Pictures attached, will take more upon request. Sorry if they're a little blurry, my phone's camera is akin to that of a potato.

Reluctant to ship, would much rather deal local pick-up but PM me and we can talk. I'm in Irvine (Southern California) currently, but I have the capacity to meet locally for pickup in the surrounding areas.

$350 OBO

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts