2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is with a very heavy heart that I'm offering this complete suspension package up for sale. I bought it earlier in the year planning to put it on a few weeks after reception, but a lot of stuff has popped up and I feel that it would better serve a purpose on someone's car than patiently sitting in my closet. Again, these boxes were only opened for pictures and none of these parts have been instaled on my car.

I have H&R sport springs (avg. drop of about 1.5 all around from what I've heard) and Koni Yellows with adjustable damping. SPC camber arms to really dial in your alignment and get the most out of your suspension as well as make sure the tires wear evenly. I'm not sure if this kit requires camber arms, but if you are anything like me, you'll want them.

Let me know if you need more pictures, but this should pretty much cover it. I will ship at your expense, but it would be even better if you could pick up from Austin, Texas.

I'm asking $1,000 even. Yes you can get some megan coils for cheaper, or even a BC coil over kit, but if this is the route you want to go this is, in my opinion, the ultimate street/occasional auto-x package.

I REALLY hate to put this up, but it is what it is. Hopefully one of you guys and girls out there can do what I wanted to do with these parts.

$500 Koni Yellows Front & Rear SOLD
$150 H&R Sport Springs - SOLD
$125 SPC Rear Camber Arms - SOLD
All parts are brand new and have never been installed!

Feel free to PM me with any questions. :cheesy:

EDIT: This is for a 2010+ Mazda 3 s 2.5 hatchback.

Attachments

·
such grim, vry kvlt, wow.
177 Posts
If there's any way I can convince you to part with the camber arms separately LMK friend. Otherwise GLWS!

Reactions: Grizzo

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You guys are making me sad.

Who vote that I just take the thread down/request deletion and then post pics of the install? I thought this would be gone by now, but I guess it's such a specific setup for performance and not so much looks that I'm missing my target audience :(
@mazdaspeedmyk, what do you think man? Bite the bullet and try to make this happen for me?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I don't think it's because it's too specific of a setup. It may be due to just buying coils because of the added adjustments that they offer for basically the same price as non adjusting springs. You bought them for your ride so I would say just install it and enjoy them

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts
You guys are making me sad.

Who vote that I just take the thread down/request deletion and then post pics of the install? I thought this would be gone by now, but I guess it's such a specific setup for performance and not so much looks that I'm missing my target audience :(
@mazdaspeedmyk, what do you think man? Bite the bullet and try to make this happen for me?

I'm surprised these haven't moved yet too. H&Rs and yellows are a good combo, look and ride wise. I'd say lower your price and keep trying to sell em. Set a time limit for your sale. Slap them on your car if they don't sell. GLWS.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
H&R Springs sold to @dudemanbro

That means I only have the set of never installed Koni Yellows up for grabs!

$500 plus shipping, brand new.

YOU WILL NOT FIND THESE CHEAPER ANYWHERE ELSE! :001_cool 1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.