2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled these at the dealership when I picked it up and immediately put in my Husky liners. $75 shipped/paypal/venmo/squarepay. Shipping from SD,CA.

·
Registered
898 Posts
There are so many people have these sitting somewhere. I wish there was a logical use for them.

·
Banned
842 Posts
There are so many people have these sitting somewhere. I wish there was a logical use for them.
They are great if you privately sell the car. Toss in the new mats,people think you really took care of your car. Most mats look bad in most used cars, at least for me it is the first thing other then the seat condition when I open the door and look in.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I agree with you. I had them sold to a guy in Indonesia a few weeks ago but the shipping killed the deal so he asked for a refund.

They are great if you privately sell the car. Toss in the new mats,people think you really took care of your car. Most mats look bad in most used cars, at least for me it is the first thing other then the seat condition when I open the door and look in.
Absolutely agree. I have the full Husky set which will probably go with the car when I sell it. I'm sure someone will want these eventually. Until then you guys will have to deal with my annoying bumps :grin2: I'm really considering trading my car in for the Skyactiv X when the time comes. Maybe I'll toss the carpet mats in for the trade-in and keep my Husky mats for the new car. I'll still have a brand new set to take up space in my place though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts