2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Borla exhaust from a 2016 Mazda3. It sounds really nice. It's not too loud, but you can definitely hear the engine compared to the stock muffler. I recently sold the car so I don't need this anymore. Exhaust was on the car for only ~7k miles. It was on a 2.5L engine Mazda3, but Borla's website says it works for the 2.0L engine as well. This exhaust only fits on the hatchback version (5-door). The exhaust is in good shape. No rust or corrosion seen and only slight darkening from the exhaust soot. It can be polished off fairly easily. Pictures attached.

Borla part number: 11918

Located in Pasadena, CA. $450 OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Borla Exhaust

Interested if its still available. Please PM me.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Frankly if you were local i would have made an offer just to hear it and drive with it to compare it to the CS muffler.
I am shocked someone hasn't jumped on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am selling my Borla exhaust from a 2016 Mazda3. It sounds really nice. It's not too loud, but you can definitely hear the engine compared to the stock muffler. I recently sold the car so I don't need this anymore. Exhaust was on the car for only ~7k miles. It was on a 2.5L engine Mazda3, but Borla's website says it works for the 2.0L engine as well. This exhaust only fits on the hatchback version (5-door). The exhaust is in good shape. No rust or corrosion seen and only slight darkening from the exhaust soot. It can be polished off fairly easily. Pictures attached.

Borla part number: 11918

Located in Pasadena, CA. $450 OBO.
Still available?

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,444 Posts
I PM'd the OP ages ago and he never responded... Whatever. Someone kill this thread.
CK

Reactions: JediMindTricks

·
Registered
899 Posts
I PM'd the OP ages ago and he never responded... Whatever. Someone kill this thread.
CK
That makes me sad. I would have loved to lay 400 down to see if i like that more then the CS one i have now.
Maybe its just time to sell mine and go to a custom single exit?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts