2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a full set of 2pc Blitz Type 01 (White face w/ 1" Polished Lip) there 5x114.3 17x8 +35 all around will include 3mm spacers
I traded my other set with an MoccForum member. They were powder coated & re-barreled at WheelFlip
I've had them on for six months, rotated every 3000 miles and balanced. They have about 85% tread. Also has Blitz Center Caps & 949 Valve Stems (No TPMS)
Asking $1,200 OBO with tire also willing to trade for 5x114.3 18x9 +15 +22 or +25 and i will put cash on top of my wheels. (Shipping at owners expense)

·
Registered
282 Posts
just wondering if in those pics you also have the 3mm spacers installed or no? and bump for some sexy wheels. wish they were cheaper :tongue:

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wondering if in those pics you also have the 3mm spacers installed or no? and bump for some sexy wheels. wish they were cheaper :tongue:
Yea those photos are with the 3mm spacers. I also have a full set of 5mm spacers that I will throw in. 3mm makes it clear the coilover and gives it a bit of flush. the 5mm makes it flush all around.

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop. $1,100 and will include 5mm spacers

·
Registered
282 Posts
what brand are the 3mm spacers?

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.
Seriously no one wants clean rare wheels?

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Try cl and eBay? I want them lol. But being in highschool with no job I has no money :(

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Try cl and eBay? I want them lol. But being in highschool with no job I has no money :(

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I would rather sell them to a forum member knowing they will be taken care of instead.

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How hard are they too keep clean?

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App
There pretty easy. armor all sels wheel protector spray. its really good, brake bust and water just slide right off of it.

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for super clean and rare wheels!!

·
AutoProject
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last bump.
$1,000 takes them.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
MidnightAxela could you include a pic please with a paper that has your username, forum name, and todays date. Im gonna close it for now and when you have a pic I'll reopen it

Thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.