2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Aftermarket Deep Offset or "Lip" 18" Wheels w/Newer Tires for most FWD cars

I bought a used 2008 Mazda3 and these wheels came with the car. Selling them because I went back to the OEM wheels. They have deep offsets (aka: "Big Lip Rims"). I don't know what brand they are but they appear to be universal fitment wheels so they will fit more than just Mazda bolt patterns. Comes with 235/40x18 tires that the previous owner just bought a few months ago so they have about 90% tread on them still.
Wheels are plasti-dipped so you peel off the black paint if you don't like the color. Older paint so you might choose to repaint or touch up if you want perfect finish. 3 of the wheels are perfectly round, the 4th one has a minor dent (see detail picture) but has been counter balanced so it does not affect the ride (no vibrations or wobble). The rims have minor curb rash (but not very noticeable) and the wheel centers are in great shape, one has a minor nick in it but is all cosmetic. You will have to roll your fender wheel wells because the tires will rub if you go over big bumps. Located in the SoCal Los Angeles area, local pick up only please. Asking $499 OBO.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts