2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
the auditd0rk
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: $600 Out the Door - 5Zigen ZR+ Wheelset 18x7.5 +52 Bronze 5/114.3 (SOLD)

$600 out the door (I'll ship to the lower 48; Alaska, we can work something out). If you're in the Colorado Springs / Denver area, I'll do $525 local pick-up.

- Selling complete wheelset
- Great condition w/ one noticeable chip near the center of one wheel (see pic)
- No bends, no curb rash, extremely light wear and tear on center caps
- I captured all the knicks I could find in the pictures below
- Hubcentric rings and center caps included
- Chrome spline-drive lugs included
- Discount Tire sells these new for $213/wheel + tax (do the math, you'll save a couple bucks buying mine :) )

I take PayPal; however, if you pay with a credit card, please add 1.45% to the total (I’ll split the 2.9% credit card fee with you).

I’ll ship to you within one business day of receiving payment and send via UPS ground (tracking number provided to you upon shipping).

If you want these wheels very flush with fender edge, see my FS: 15mm Ichiba V2 spacer post :)

Wheel info: 5ZIGEN USA official website

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Paul

Attachments

·
the auditd0rk
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Price lowered.

Now $600 out the door (I'll cover shipping to the lower 48; Alaska, we can work something out). If you're in the Colorado Springs / Denver area, I'll do $525 local pick-up.

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Very nice wheels...good luck with the sale. Are you one your 4th set of wheels now?!! wow

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Is there any reason you are selling them?

·
the auditd0rk
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there any reason you are selling them?
Only because I ended up purchasing the Enkei PF01s.... I change my mind a lot :) Between the Enkeis, a set of the MS3 wheels I have, and my stock wheels for winter use, I just don't need another set of wheels lying around the house.

·
Otakonx
83 Posts
Not to answer for Janky but he's got a bunch of pics in his gallery and they look amazing. I'd say he's got one of the nicer looking hatches on here.

·
Otakonx
83 Posts
Congrats, Dude!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.