2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

FS: 3rd Gen parts--CS intake-exhaust-swaybar-strutbar, Tactrix, HIDs, LEDs, Paint

7K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  Looksoewithdamazda3 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm selling all my parts from my 2015 Mazda3 2.0L. Buyer pays shipping. Local pickup in Orlando or South Florida is preferred. Prices are firm-ish (I think they're fair). I'll be posting some of this stuff on other sites too but I will always keep availability updated.
  • Touch up paint for Jet Black Mica -- $15
    --from AutomotiveTouchup.com, includes prep solvent, primer, jet black paint, and clearcoat. Everything is at least half full
  • Optilux Yellow H11 bulbs (can be used as fog lights) -- $10

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Pm'd.

Hey guys I'm selling all my parts from my 2015 Mazda3 2.0L. Buyer pays shipping. Local pickup in Orlando or South Florida is preferred. Prices are firm-ish (I think they're fair). I'll be posting some of this stuff on other sites too but I will always keep availability updated.

• Tactrix Openport 2.0 -- $100
    Corksport Short Ram Intake w/ airbox (for 2.0L only) -- $200
    --K&N intake spray bottle cleaner included
    Corksport axle back exhaust for 4-door -- $250
    --local pickup in the Orlando area would be convenient
    Corksport front strut tower bar -- $80
    Corksport rear sway bar -- $110
    LED Brake Lights -- $10
    --these are $25 JDM ASTAR ones
    LED DRL Switchbacks (white/amber) -- $60
    Morimoto H11 HID 35W kit -- $90
    --Includes HD Relay, 5500k & 6500k bulbs
    Touch up paint for Jet Black Mica -- $15
    --from AutomotiveTouchup.com, includes prep solvent, primer, jet black paint, and clearcoat. Everything is at least half full
    Optilux Yellow H11 bulbs (fog lights) -- $10

#6 · (Edited)
shipping to los angeles is $175 with USPS, just so you know.
If you wanna shop around, 54x22x8, 30lb.
EDIT: looks like UPS ground is "only" $116

#5 ·
looks like shipping to Bangkok through USPS is $61 USD

#7 ·
How do you like the Corksport FSB and RSB? I was thinking of getting the JBR RSB, but I can buy both your FSB and RSB for less combined! I'm lowered on H&R springs and Koni Yellows, anything I need to worry about?

I have a 2014 2.0L Sedan. Both are compatible right?

How much shipping to NJ?

#9 ·
I installed both of them at the same time and the handling improvement was definitely noticeable. Much less body roll and it felt more planted, and I didn't even have lowering springs. Both are compatible for sure. Unfortunately I cannot fit both of them in the same box so I need to ship two boxes separately. The strut bar costs $13 to get it next week, 3 day shipping costs $26. The sway bar costs $28 for next week and $32 for 3 day.

#10 · (Edited)
#14 ·
i won't know for sure until tomorrow cause i need to pickup a bigger box but my rough estimate is $20-$30

#16 ·
sorry if there's confusion, I'm literally selling just the 2 yellow bulbs. I don't have a fog light kit or the headlight switch or anything like that.

#21 ·
sweet, what's your zip code, i'll give you a shipping quote

#29 ·
PM'd

#30 ·
I've still got the intake and LED DRLs if someone would like to take them off my hands please haha

#31 ·
I've still got the Morimoto HID Kit, Corksport Intake w/ airbox and the LED Switchback DRL's !!

#32 ·
down to the last couple items....

#34 ·
nope sorry, just the yellow fogs and touch up paint

#36 ·
PM'd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.