2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my brand new Mazda 3 Premium Hatch 6speed manual FWD. Has rare Appearance Package with Polymetal Grey metallic exterior with red and black leather interior. Also added are 19" Niche Wheels with Nitto Tires partnered with H&R Springs dropping the car 1.5" overall giving it a more aggressive look. No rubbing whatsoever. Car is fully loaded with every option except automatic as I only wanted the 6speed manual. Options are too much to list but includes Premium package which has the moonroof, leather interior, 12 speaker Bose, Android Auto/Apple car play, heads up display. Standard features include but not limited to all the safety features (Blind spot monitor, autonomous breaking, land departure, steering intervention, and more.)

Sticker price of this car was 31k, plus I added about $2700k for wheels/tires/springs and labor.

Flawless condition, not even a blemish, chip, scratch etc.. I am selling this as I decided to get a convertible for the rest of the summer. Save thousands from buying a new one with some optional goodies. Accepting reasonable offers including the the 19" wheels, h&r springs as well as stock wheels and stock springs. Location GA burbs 35mi north of Atlanta

1 - 2 of 2 Posts