2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,267 Posts
Thanks @chutoyy

Camber arms, bolts and mud flaps arrived fast and they are in good shape.

Now I just need to work up the motivation (and a stash of cold beer) to lower the subframe of my car and install all of these parts...
CK

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks @chutoyy

Camber arms, bolts and mud flaps arrived fast and they are in good shape.

Now I just need to work up the motivation (and a stash of cold beer) to lower the subframe of my car and install all of these parts...
CK
Sweet. Enjoy :]

·
*The Electrician*
894 Posts
Thanks for the pics, I'm gunna have to go with the Bayson R spoiler. If I can find one with the red LED light........

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m very interested in the rear spoiler if it’s still available, I sent a PM I believe? Not sure if it actually went through lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey, sort of weird question. Did your mazda 3 come with the piano black trim for the window switches/locks on all 4 doors and the gearbox trim cover? If so, I'd love to replace mine but they're all like 30-40 bucks each through mazda, and the gearbox is 200 because I'd have to order the whole unit lol. Just curious

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have the passenger side tail light (LED, not the piece on the hatch but the one that's on the quarter panel), cargo cover, and center vent (one with the hazard light button attached to it) available? Any pics of the front, rear, side skirts installed? How much would the side skirts be, shipped to 90015

·
Registered
80 Posts
Do you have the passenger side tail light (LED, not the piece on the hatch but the one that's on the quarter panel), cargo cover, and center vent (one with the hazard light button attached to it) available? Any pics of the front, rear, side skirts installed? How much would the side skirts be, shipped to 90015
Hey. I have the led tail lights from both sides. Let me know if you are interested.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts