2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a used set of BC Coilovers for 2014+ Mazda 3. The set is in great condition, however it is no longer in my scope of installs due to roads of Houston. The rear springs are rusted so I went ahead and bought brand new springs from BC, and I will include the old springs in the box as well (highlighted red in the picture).
The coils and springs have their fair share of little scratch marks here and there, hence the lower price. All hardware are included for a plug and play installation.
If you are reading this, you know what BC Racing coils are capable of, and have received many great reviews from forum members here. If you want that lowered look with improved performance, now is your chance at a discounted price!

Coils SOLD.

I also have a set of wheels from 2012 - 2014 Camry SE V6 wheels, 5 spoke medium metalic charcoal painted alloy wheel.
Size: 18x7.5
Lugs: 5
Bolt Pattern: 4.5 Inch (5x114.3)
Offset: 45mm
Toyota Part Number: 4261106740
Pristine condition. No curb rash, or damages just black marks from installing and removing tires, but only on the inside, as seen in pictures. Front face is perfect.

Also will include custom adapters to fit our wheels for free!

Asking $400 Local pickup, or $600 Shipped.

If you have any questions, or require more pictures, please let me know!
Thank you and have a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey man, your timing couldn`t be better. I`m in the market for those coilovers. I`m up here in Arlington but I have some friends in Houston I haven`t seen in a long time that I could visit. I`ll take them and drive down to get them as early as this weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts