2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2011 2.5 Mazda 3 hatchback selling aftermakret parts. Buyer pays for shipping, unless you are in the Bay Area I would be willing to meet.

-OPT7 Canbus, used it once, one of the wires to the ballast is a bit off so it needs to be replugged sometimes for it to work - $20
-Ebay window visors, will need 3m tape - $20
-OEM RMM, 50,000 miles - $30
-Racing Beat Front Adjustable Endlink, used for 5,000 miles - $85
-Corksport Stubby Antenna - $30
-OEM climate control knobs - $20
-OEM shift knob - $15
-OEM Horn - $20
-OEM antenna - $25

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry lug nuts are sold. I have not been on here to update my list of parts.

I don't have any pictures of the camber arms right now. I'm planning on removing them sometime in the next few days if you can wait.

Reactions: kANAkSz

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry lug nuts are sold. I have not been on here to update my list of parts.

I don't have any pictures of the camber arms right now. I'm planning on removing them sometime in the next few days if you can wait.

Don’t mind the wait. Take your time. Not in a rush for the arms just yet. But most def gonna need in the near future.

Getting tired of the top edge of my tire rubbing my fenders on long sweeping corners. Although I do love the smell of the burning rubber.

Thanks bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don’t mind the wait. Take your time. Not in a rush for the arms just yet. But most def gonna need in the near future.

Getting tired of the top edge of my tire rubbing my fenders on long sweeping corners. Although I do love the smell of the burning rubber.

Thanks bro.

For sure, thanks for the heads up. I might be going back to speed3 wheels so won't need them.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ay bro,

Any update on the camber arms? Lol
Yeah, I'll be removing them today, but need to see if the stock arms will be okay with my drop haha. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went ahead and removed the SPC camber arms and put the stock back in and was getting too much negative camber. So I will end up keeping the SPC camber arms, sorry bro.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, i'm interested in the mazda 3 auto shift knob. is the top of the knob ok or any wear?

let me know your paypal and shipped to 77459

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went ahead and removed the SPC camber arms and put the stock back in and was getting too much negative camber. So I will end up keeping the SPC camber arms, sorry bro.

All good my bro. Lol. Sorry for the late reply. Only saw this now. Haha

·
Registered
105 Posts
Looks like I may be interested in the front endlinks bro. Lol. Still got um?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts