Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2010+ Cobb AP $500 shipped

Whats up everyone, long time lurker, first time posting. I am selling my (unmarried) Cobb AP that I have had on my 2010 for about 4 months now, bought it brand new from a local shop. I had plans to go stage 2 but I decided to just leave it as is. It was always stored in my glove box the whole time I had it. Includes both original boxes and all the original Cobb stickers, to maximize the most horsepower out of your new cobb tuner

I know that I am new here and I know how it is, so if you would feel more comfortable that I make a listing on ebay, I am more than willing to do that, just let me know, i have a 100% feedback score.

SMH_4926 by ShaneHawley, on Flickr

SMH_4938 by ShaneHawley, on Flickr

$500 shipped

PM, email [email protected], or text 215-350-0592

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Your welcome to sell here. Please take a pic along with signage proving that your AP in unmarried. Plug it into your computer and illuminate the screen showing the word "install". That will prove it is unmarried.

You have 24 hours to do so before a mod deletes the thread. Thank You.
Also only one sales thread per item please.

Reactions: shanehawley

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your welcome to sell here. Please take a pic along with signage proving that your AP in unmarried. Plug it into your computer and illuminate the screen showing the word "install". That will prove it is unmarried.

You have 24 hours to do so before a mod deletes the thread. Thank You.
Also only one sales thread per item please.
updated, thanks!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
500 first now 520?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.