2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
The One and Only
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 18"x8.5" Tenzo wheels, Corksport RSB, Simoto intake, Retro fitted Headlights

My lease is ending on my car soon. Need to move these parts soon. I know the rules, pictures coming tomorrow…

-Tenzo 18" wheels with General SS-595 tires with less then 10k miles on them. Comes with black lugs and carbon fiber center caps. Never been tracked or abused. $1000 and can deliver to so cal for FREE!

-Brand NEW Corksport rear sway bar. Never installed. $180 shipped

-Simoto intake, about 8k miles on it. $160 shipped

-Retrofit Source headlights. All the work is done, just need your stockers for trade. Have 4300k and 5000k bulbs. $300

-SPC Camber links, never used. $180 shipped

PM me with any questions, first come first serve. Cash talks. Discounts if buyiing multiple items. Thanks everyone!!!

Pics will be up in the morning or look through my photo gallery if you cant wait. :walkman:

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
You have risen from the dead to sell your items :(. Are you coming back to a Mazda after your lease??

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Where them pics at? Hmm? jk glws

·
The One and Only
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the delay with pics. Been busy but off today and will have pics up shortly. PM me with any offers or questions. I need to remove this stuff and turn in my car soon. I'll still be around here, but not sure what I'll be driving, still have my Miata. :walkman:

·
The One and Only
3,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Cool. Keep me updated.

Also have Road Magnet 1.75" drop springs and Tanabe strut tower brace and Stance coil overs that I never got the rear spring perches for. The coil overs were custom made for my Mazda 3 back in 2010. Pics coming tonight when I get home.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.