2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some new adjustable endlinks I found on Amazon. Seem very beefy and I haven’t found anything comparable to the price!

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,667 Posts
Those are the same as the GRP end links, which I would avoid. They have a tendency to rust or break and can be difficult to work with.

The smallest spacer with the ball joints sized to min length are also equal to OEM size of the rear end links for a gen 3. Not very good for lowered rides.
CK

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are the same as the GRP end links, which I would avoid. They have a tendency to rust or break and can be difficult to work with.

The smallest spacer with the ball joints sized to min length are also equal to OEM size of the rear end links for a gen 3. Not very good for lowered rides.
CK
I thought grp was the most recommended I’d seen from this site? Which ones would you recommend, whiteline?
Thanks for the feedback,
Shane

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,667 Posts
If you are not lowered Moog. Very beefy and well made.

If you are lowered I would go with Whiteline. I use HardRace end links with my H&R springs and they work great, but are hard to source.

You can find Whiteline's various sizes at the following site:

CK

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,667 Posts
Read this thread for info and comments posted by others that went with the GRP end links.

CK

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are not lowered Moog. Very beefy and well made.

If you are lowered I would go with Whiteline. I use HardRace end links with my H&R springs and they work great, but are hard to source.

You can find Whiteline's various sizes at the following site:

CK
Thanks man, appreciate it. I’m lowered about 1” in front and 1.5 in rear. Think I’ll go with white lines in the front and was going to get the Megan racing camber toe and control arms for the rear. I was surprised how much the camber was off in the rear after lowering. Don’t wanna kill these new tires too fast…

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,667 Posts
Thanks man, appreciate it. I’m lowered about 1” in front and 1.5 in rear. Think I’ll go with white lines in the front and was going to get the Megan racing camber toe and control arms for the rear. I was surprised how much the camber was off in the rear after lowering. Don’t wanna kill these new tires too fast…
I have the Megan Racing adjustable camber and toe arms in rear and the Moog camber bolts up front (SPC camber bolts work too).

I also have the H&R springs 28821-2 (get -1 for 2.0L engine) and they work and ride great with Koni Special Active struts/dampers.
CK

·
Registered
124 Posts

Im lowered 1" with godspeed track springs and I have Moog bar ends. Not enough of a drop to not use moog. Nice 22mm with grease fittings for cheap!

Musical instrument Hand tool Wood Audio equipment Tool

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts