2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering taking a project on and could use some tips and/or advice on the subject.

A while back I purchased some Super Pro front LCA double offset rear position poly bushings and had a shop install them. These are the parts I'm talking about:

Not sure why, but I didn't get the LCA front position bushings at the time, but thought I should correct that since I plan on taking out the LCA to grease the current Super Pro bushings.

I just ordered these Super Pro bushings for the front LCA front position:

My question is whether this is a doable DIY project or not. I would just need a bushing press kit (which I can rent or buy easily), I already have the Energy Suspension Formula 5 silicone grease, the tools needed for removing the LCA/ball joint and the power tools brush bits to clean up the LCA mounting positions once the sealed bushings are removed.
CK

FYI.. I have these bushings for anyone interested. I ordered them by mistake. Rear Super Pro control arm inner and outer poly bushings for a 2013 - 2017 Mazda 6 or 2013 to 2016 CX5. PM me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.