2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 mazda 3 GS and i want to replace the front grill assembly but unfortunately i got that of the 2010 mazda 3 MPS. I want to know if i can still fix that of the MPS on the GS? Attached is the photo of the grill, that of MPS is the one above and the GS below

Attachments

·
dutchabag
292 Posts
Unfortunately will not fit,The speed is a little longer top corners by the headlights,bottom piece also will not go in place properly

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Nope... does not... I think the MZ3 grill is wider than MS3's. or other way around

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Yup Greg's right it wont fit

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
You would need a good amount of alterations and whats the point you might as well get a nextmod grill or your old grill.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Nah he had a second duplicate thread so I just deleted it didnt notice you had posted

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I was about to say.... "why you deleted my post :argh 1: "

ms3's grill is wider I think than the mz3's...

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
*EDIT* I moved your posts here lol

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
skyactve 3 grill looks shorter

mz3

ms3 looks longer due to bumper is wider

Reactions: PinkGraphiteGirl

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Reactions: PinkGraphiteGirl

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
BTW, about all this grill stuff.

I will be changing out the black part of my grill that has the tow hook hole in it tomorrow hopefully for a brand new one.

Hopefully it is a simple swap and nothing elaborate, from all the exploded views of the grill it looks like a simple swap with some screws.

So I can take a couple pictures of the back side and once I remove it if anyone wants me too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Search up FOBkid. He put the speed3 grill into a MZ3. He shaved off bottom and outer corners by the headlights. it looks MEAN.:thumbup 1:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Search up FOBkid. He put the speed3 grill into a MZ3. He shaved off bottom and outer corners by the headlights. it looks MEAN.:thumbup 1:
Yea it's on his build thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts