2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
trarmstrong
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for something to keep me from scuffing my front bumper. I noticed I already scuffed it (2 inch) near the left tire and want an inexpensive fix/add on to prevent it from happening again.

Looking at the EZ Lip and was wondering you guys opinion on it. I'm curious if it will work with the plastic tabs on either side of the underside of the bumper.

Thanks.

2011 Mazda 3 Hatchback

·
Registered
641 Posts
Pretty sure those plastic pieces that hang down will have to be removed for any lip to fit. They are easy to remove. Just drill out the rivet things that hold them on and they should pop off. With any type of lip those will have to be removed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looking for something to keep me from scuffing my front bumper. I noticed I already scuffed it (2 inch) near the left tire and want an inexpensive fix/add on to prevent it from happening again.

Looking at the EZ Lip and was wondering you guys opinion on it. I'm curious if it will work with the plastic tabs on either side of the underside of the bumper.

Thanks.

2011 Mazda 3 Hatchback
Save yourself $20 and do the Home Depot lip which looks just like the site you posted if you like that style.

Frost King E/O 2-1/4 in x 9 ft Rubber Garage Door Bottom Seal-G9H at The Home Depot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts