2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this aero front lip on eBay MS-Style Front Lip (Polyurethane) Fits 14-16 Mazda 3 4/5dr, from Baysonr has anybody installed one on there Mazda3? It only cost $85

Later

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haven't installed it, but I have considered it a lot since its a lot cheaper than the $400 mazda front lip. Let me know if you get it installed and what it looks like on the car.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I too was not going to pay 400 for the Oem one, I hope to test fit it this weekend so I can get it painted. I will take pictures of the fit.

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Great to here that could you point me to some of the members is it easy to install and how the fit.
I linked the thread up top for ya. There is drilling into the bumper involved and the people that got the lip said it was a perfect fit.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Anyone find a good price for side skirts and rear diffuser also? Hatchback if possible. Can't seem to find one.
None yet from what I've seen. I'm pretty sure they'll start to show up soon though since manufacturers are already making the lip. They might begin making the rest of the kit if the lip sells enough to get interest rolling in making the rest of the aero kit cost effective for consumers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts