2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank @lowincash for introducing this mod into my life and into the community! 0:)

Also in general, I'm grateful to say that you have been my main source of inspiration for my Mazda 3, your mods and style are amazing and I'm very thankful for all the info, knowledge and support you have provided me and to this community. Lots of good health and happiness to you friend! :smile2:

----------------------------

So, I pulled the trigger a few weeks back and I received these eyelids from MV-Tuning Russia today (Paid extra to have them painted in Titanium Flash Mica 42S)

Quality is superb! Paint job was done by a local Russian Mazda dealership and it looks excellent, I'm expecting it to match flawlessly the OEM paint in my car, so no complaints there.

The only downside is that it does not come with double sided 3M Tape or primer wipes so I'll guess once I have the time I will buy 10mm 3M double sided tape and the wipes and I'll install it in my car!

Very excited indeed!!!

I'll post pics later on once I get my car tomorrow from the dealership as they have finally fixed and switched my Xenon Bulbs to OSRAM CBI's :nerd: lol

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
"Inquiring minds" can not wait to see this mod! Thanks @lowinchash; thanks @Davidval18!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Thanks for the mention, glad to be of assistance :) Happy modding!

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Well we can't wait to see your car once your start modding it too ! :) Do you have a date yet?
No date yet; best guesstimate is mid-April.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So here it goes!

This is IMO the best and cheapest mod you can buy for your vehicle.
It just adds a fantastic look to the front of your car! The cut and quality of the eyelids is pretty much OEM, not even mentioning the matched color of the eyelids! It feels OEM, looks OEM and wow just stunning!

Here are some pics for you to rejoice in grace lol

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts