2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone here is the small list of things I'm selling. If you see something you like PM me and I'll get back to you as fast as possible. Everything is dirty yes I know but I will clean everything up before I sell them. All prices are firm and do not include shipping. My zip is 22180 if you would like to find out how much it be. Local pick up is better though.

2010 Mazda 3 Simota USA Intake CBII-657FOR 2.0L non Skyactiv ONLY$90

**GONE**2011 Mazdaspeed Exhaust with Summit Racing Tips Fits Hatch's 2.0L and 2.5L with no modifications and Sedan's 2.0L and 2.5L with an extension modification

**GONE**Yakima Roof Rack comes with 2 Q99 Clips and 2 Q119 Clips, Locks (One lock doesn't lock completely), 58' Crossbars, and 50' FairingFits Mazda 3 Hatch and Sedan and Mazdaspeed$90

4 Konig Z-in 17x7 +40 Weight is 17.9 LBS without tires have no clue with.
Wrapped with 225/45/17 Hankook Ventus V12 tires. Tires are in bad condition. (Two can still be used for maybe a few months but the two others should be replaced. The rims have been plasti-dipped but If you'd like I can re-plasti-dip them for you because when I replaced them for my snow setup I sprayed lubricate on them to free them and it ripped parts of the plasti-dip off. Has a few minor rashes and one wheel has two cuts but they have been shaved and repaired somewhat. If you have any questions about it ask me. $375

This is what they look like without plasti-dip

Corksport LED Kit for any model will also include other bulbs including LED turn signals, LED Brake Lights, and LED Reverse Lights. SOLD

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
wanna sell the red lug nuts?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wanna sell the red lug nuts?
Haha there sort not that red anymore from all the times I have removed them but I'll post a pic later and you tell me if you want them or not.

Dirty is an understatement lol
:001_9898::001_9898::001_9898:
Well what can I say its hard to keep clean when you go off-road a lot

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Haha there sort not that red anymore from all the times I have removed them but I'll post a pic later and you tell me if you want them or not.

Well what can I say its hard to keep clean when you go off-road a lot
haha ok. I'm getting off for tonight. I'll check tomorrow for the pics.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
wait... French is demodding to go to the Darkside?

Reactions: XKXXKXe30

·
1,577 Posts
Because sooner or later, the need for speed, gets to everyone.... once you have a taste of the dark side, you can't retreat. Ask tiger woods...

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry I'm in Texas right now so can't really do that plus I was supposed to have a speed in the beginning but none were available but I needed a car right away.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey man, did you sand the wheels or anything before you plastidipped? If they're in good condition without the plastidip on them i might be interested.....

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I had just cleaned the rims before applying.

·
Registered
317 Posts
So the finish is unmolested then? I'd like to see what the rash marks look like without the dip on them. If i'd buy em off ya it'd be to remove the plastidip from them anyway. Are you still permanently located in fairfax (obviously your other post said you are in Texas at the moment)?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts