Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #606
Latest pics of the car and been having a few problems

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
A few problems? I see the engine is still in the car. Hopefully the motor isn't the problem.

LOL, you could always trade it in for an IS. >:)

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #608
A few problems? I see the engine is still in the car. Hopefully the motor isn't the problem.

LOL, you could always trade it in for an IS.
Had a clog in the PCV valve where my OCC hooks up. Didn't realize there was foam stuck in it when I installed it (don't ask me how lol). Anyway caused crank pressure to go high a week ago and oil was everywhere in my engine. Pulled everything apart and cleaned as much as I could. And two days ago did seafoam and oil change. So now just watching how it goes

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #610

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #611
Well I have finally moved back to VA and have a new job with better pay and hours. Mod money coming back and I hope to god I can be on here more often.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #612
Ha I lied to myself apparently! I can never seem to stay active on this forum. Even using the app on the phone when I'm constantly at work. Anyway nothing new on my build waiting to hear if Mazda is going to release something in September otherwise Ford RS is being ordered.

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Ha I lied to myself apparently! I can never seem to stay active on this forum. Even using the app on the phone when I'm constantly at work. Anyway nothing new on my build waiting to hear if Mazda is going to release something in September otherwise Ford RS is being ordered.
Feel free to send the speed3 over to me. It will find a good owner that actually uses it on a track ;)

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #618
Feel free to send the speed3 over to me. It will find a good owner that actually uses it on a track ;)
Bro I have no time for myself to take it to the track or what not. Right now trying to buy a house so car mods are on hold.

601 - 618 of 618 Posts