2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
El Jefe!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But don't haze me. Long time member of KCSR.org forums (for you Kansas City people) and others, but this seems more tuned toward Mazda's so I figured I would join up. That, and I couldn't view anymore threads as a guest!

I own a 2011 Mazda3 Sport HB, and would like to start doing some minor cosmetic mods to make it more unique.

Currently Alice (I named her) is just rocking 20/25 (front/back) tint and some Enkei EV5 17" rims. Hopefully I'll come up with some spare change soon so I can do something else.

Planned ideas: baked and blacked headlights, 2" drop, CS intake, LED interior swap, HID install, some more minor things.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Welcome to the forum TruDutch! Nice 3 and plans. If you have any questions feel free to ask us here on your thread.

·
El Jefe!
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Between the myriad of available guides on here and 2 other locations, I shouldn't have any questions about anything.

My biggest reason for joining was so I could get more ideas on what to do to my car, since here in a military town it seems everyone is getting a 5-door 3 now.

Wish I hadn't settled on this when I was still married though, I'd be in a better place with the Speed3 I wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts