2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my new MS3 less than two weeks ago. This is my first NEW car since I just got my first job as an engineer. I have fallen in love with the car and is absolutely great. This is my daily driver (25 miles to work each day) and I have a track day car. I have always been in the honda seen and will still be with my Acura but it sure is nice to have a great daily driver that has wayyy more power than my racecar :-D

I hope to be on the forums here and there and hope to share some knowledge from racing and engineering in the forums as well as gain pleanty of it. Below are some pics of the new 3 and my track car.

p.s. The 3 will be staying as stock as possible as I need the warranty since it will be a high mileage car and needs to get me to work every day. I have HID's (6000K) atm and once Cobb gets a nice access port I'll be going that route and anything else I can get away with without voiding a warranty (even tho my good friend is THE service tech at the dealer).

Thanks for lookin!

Discuss :shuriken:

-"Teal" now to be TealSpeed3?

And the track car :argh 1:

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Nice...congrats bro. I know the feeling of buying your first brand new car......I got your twin. lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i've noticed that, nosu... I was going to do the tints off the bat (i'm not someone who usually is into tints) but yours is a great example. I'm still debating it but thinking i might do iit since this summer has been so damn hot...

And forgot to mention - Thank you to SimDesi for the photos.... Simari Photography and the almost rainy day before dollar tacos :drunk:

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
I don't know how hot it gets in Michigan...but sometimes if I pull down the window, I can't even open my eyes b/c the sun is just ridiculous down here in the summer. It'll also keep your car a few degrees cooler and help protect your interior.........u should definitely consider.

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
Ryan?

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
Hey who's this :-o

And thank you for the compliments on the pix. Courtesy of Simari Photography
it's Lee man. How goes it? I am rockin a 2.5 GT hatch these days. What ever happened to your EF? you still in the hills?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks and what up Lee! long time no see for sure... I actually sold the EF about a week ago :-/ But 3 cars is just 1 too many for now. Yeah i'm in ftown still and just started workin in troy. you should hit me up sometime if u still have my # if not pm me. and go to woodward this weekend - do it

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
thanks and what up Lee! long time no see for sure... I actually sold the EF about a week ago :-/ But 3 cars is just 1 too many for now. Yeah i'm in ftown still and just started workin in troy. you should hit me up sometime if u still have my # if not pm me. and go to woodward this weekend - do it
I am out of town until July 6th, but shoot me your number via PM, we def. need to get together and go for a drive :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for sure man. Anyone else on this site around our area?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts