2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fairly new here. Used to have a 2006 Mazda 3 i Touring, but it finally died for good (for me at least) back in August. Just picked up a 2015 Mazda 3 i Touring (Soul Red) three weekends ago, with just under 21,500 miles on it at the time . So far, I'm really enjoying it (aside from the phantom touch issue with the screen). I'm now waiting on a screen from a wrecked 2017 that I just picked up on eBay for $150 this morning after seeing posts from others about swapping theirs from their 2014-2016 to a 2017 screen. Hoping that will fix the issue for me. My old 3 was a manual transmission, but this one is an automatic (better for me since I'm in a lot of stop-and-go traffic 5 days a week), and love that it is a shiftable automatic. Anyways, I guess that really it for my intro post, lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Fairly new here. Used to have a 2006 Mazda 3 i Touring, but it finally died for good (for me at least) back in August. Just picked up a 2015 Mazda 3 i Touring (Soul Red) three weekends ago, with just under 21,500 miles on it at the time . So far, I'm really enjoying it (aside from the phantom touch issue with the screen). I'm now waiting on a screen from a wrecked 2017 that I just picked up on eBay for $150 this morning after seeing posts from others about swapping theirs from their 2014-2016 to a 2017 screen. Hoping that will fix the issue for me. My old 3 was a manual transmission, but this one is an automatic (better for me since I'm in a lot of stop-and-go traffic 5 days a week), and love that it is a shiftable automatic. Anyways, I guess that really it for my intro post, lol.
good luck with the screen. !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts