2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Just bought my first Mazda after having a Ford for 8 years. Driving a 2015 M3 I Touring hatchback And was looking to see if there’s anything I should know about my car that I might not have learned in the test drive. I’ve already locked my keys in the trunk, so there’s that ?

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,353 Posts
Hi all! Just bought my first Mazda after having a Ford for 8 years. Driving a 2015 M3 I Touring hatchback And was looking to see if there’s anything I should know about my car that I might not have learned in the test drive. I’ve already locked my keys in the trunk, so there’s that ?
Just check all the usual maintenance on the car and use the forums for the custom mods.

·
Registered
218 Posts
also, read the owners manual, has a lot of good information on the car, usually the maintenance, at least for me is every 5,000 miles. also, like MR. BEN suggested is to look at some good mods on here like adding fogs and more. cool fact, the 12v cigarette lighter is always on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.