2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few monthes ago, Ntechnic posted some treads about how he was washing, polishing, ... and when I saw his pic's, I really wanted to try this products. Unfortunatly the Blacfire (sorry for the advertising) stuff isn't sold here. By chance my aunt was going to Spokane (Seattle) to visit her brother. So I asked her to bring me back some polish.
The sun doesn't bright the same way here but the result is great :

[/IMG]

See the reflection :

[/IMG]

My wall reflecting on the hood :

[/IMG]

My neighbour's house :

So thanks again ntechnic for your advices and usefull tread.http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/...t-clay-barred-polished-waxed-my-driveway.html

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wow, now I have to get me some of that!! Very nice!!

BeEvil

·
Super Mod
382 Posts
Looks great man! Keep up the good work. If you have trouble finding polishes/wax.. Meguiars makes great products, and there NXT wax is awesome as well.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great man! Keep up the good work. If you have trouble finding polishes/wax.. Meguiars makes great products, and there NXT wax is awesome as well.
Thanks, but as none of those products (blackfire or meguiars) are easy to find in Belgium. I had family going to USA so I asked them to bring me back a lil stock of blackfire. Ntechnic spoke so well on it in his tread and when you see pic's of his cars, waow, I had to try blackfire stuff. No doubt Meguiars have great products but I really want the wet look of blackfire.

·
Newb... =)
745 Posts
Thanks, but as none of those products (blackfire or meguiars) are easy to find in Belgium. I had family going to USA so I asked them to bring me back a lil stock of blackfire. Ntechnic spoke so well on it in his tread and when you see pic's of his cars, waow, I had to try blackfire stuff. No doubt Meguiars have great products but I really want the wet look of blackfire.
do you have the link on that?:blush 1:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Newb... =)
745 Posts
nice! thanks!:clap:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Dang, Winning Blue is just a sick, gorgeous color! And your paint looks awesome. Blackfire rocks!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, thanks to you I feel I have a new colour on my car. I noticed a used winning blue 3 for sale at my dealership, I put mine next to it and asked several peoples how they felt about it. 75 % of them thought it was not the same colour, lol. I'll go back there on wesneday and will take pics if the other 1 is still there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice color

I think bipbip2fast4u is the plated car. Your car is a bip shiner than the dealer car. Am i right?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep, mine is the plated .

You see the wet effect of Blackfire on mine, not on the other. Polished 6 months ago ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts