2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I purchased my 2014 mazda grand touring about 3 months ago and have decided that I do not like the fog lights. I have been searching and reading a lot on this forum, but just need some clarifications.

It seems that you can just replace the bulbs with a higher powered halogen bulb, or a led bulb which will give you more aesthetic light, but ill still not be as functional as people would like?

The morimoto xb led replacements seem to be the way to go if you want better lighting and for them to be more functional?

I want to go with a yellow set up. Has anyone found just new bulbs/leds that will give a bright yellow look and provide better light quality?
If I go with the morimoto's I beleive I can just tint them yellow, but what is the best tint to use for a bright yellow look?
any help is appreciated

·
Registered
988 Posts
You can't go wrong with Morimoto XB LED fog lights, the best aftermarket fog lights for our cars IMO. they were discontinued and when they were brought back to the market many members including myself pulled the triggered as fast as we could, we could not miss another chance on not having them in our cars.

I believe the Retrofitsource sells them with a yellow film as well, so that might work out for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I saw that you could buy it with a film. Just didn't know if that was a good tint. I have seen other more cost effective tints, just do not know about the quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts