2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i upgraded from a 02 protege to a 2011 speed3 and before i know what to save for i need to know what i should be doing lol. i know for sure the previous owner added an oil catch can and an Injen CAI. but other than that not sure what else. So any help is great so i know what im doing. thanks

Lou

·
Registered
50 Posts
intake and exhaust

turbos breath in and breath out. they work off exhuast gases so what i think you should do next is put a down pipe or a racepipe . however if you put a downpipe on it will throw a check engine light because of the o2 sensor but the race pipe deletes the 2nd cat and is not censored by an o2 sensor so it depends on if you are willing to spend the mone to get it tuned right away or not. add me on my profile

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
turbos breath in and breath out. they work off exhuast gases so what i think you should do next is put a down pipe or a racepipe . however if you put a downpipe on it will throw a check engine light because of the o2 sensor but the race pipe deletes the 2nd cat and is not censored by an o2 sensor so it depends on if you are willing to spend the mone to get it tuned right away or not. add me on my profile
Not before an upgraded fuel pump

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya that's what I've read. Seems like the next two things i need to get is a Cobbap and fuel pump upgrade

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Yup you got it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts