2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my license back after dealing with some early twenties growing pains lol, but now I've finally got things back on track and am going to be taking delivery of my new to me 2014 meteor grey mica mazda 3 sport hatchback. It's just a base model but it's got a clean bill of health and most importantly a six speed! I'll post some pictures of her this weekend.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congratulations on getting your license back and on your choice of (in my opinion) the best car and the best generation possible. A manual transmission at that.

Enjoy it and drive carefully and it will serve you well for years to come.

Looking forward to the pictures.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Man I really did get the best generation though huh. I was messing around on the mazda website and from what I can tell the only way to get a manual in the fourth gen is to get the top trim now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the honeymoon period hasn't ended, but I've had time to do the second day walk around and did notice some things that definitely need to get fix. There all cosmetic and one may take some macgyvering but I'm still loving her so far. I also name her Axela Rose. I'm not a guns and Rose's fan but it's the best pun I could think of lol.

I also got an aluminum dead pedal and the roof rack mounting point covers on order. It also looks like some of the weather strip might need to get dealt with in a year or two. You can tell she was used as a daily, but overall I think the car looks pretty good all things considering.

I'll be starting a ownership/build thread in a few days to keep track of the progress and post any further updates about the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts