2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Figured I'd take some time to introduce myself to the forum as I plan on becoming pretty active in the Mazda community since I've just purchased my very first Mazda about a month ago. I've been a car enthusiast for quite awhile now and previously I've owned a two VW GTI's and felt that it was time for a change. I bought a 2016 Mazda 3 I Touring and am looking to do a few simple mods nothing crazy such as window tint, exhaust, wheels, and lowering springs or coil overs to get rid of the god awful wheel gap. I am from south coast Massachusetts so if there are any other Mazda owners from my area I would love to meet up at local meets and such. I was apart of a IG group called WhipsNChics awhile back and was always involved in car shows/ meets such as import evolution, broke east and many more. I fell off for awhile but looking to get back and hopefully meet some fellow Mazda owners.

Look forward to sharing ideas with yall in the forums!!!
Best,
Matt

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Welcome mattfernandez! We look forward to learning more about your upcoming modding. Welcome to M3R.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm from MA too. There's a meet in Methuen on April 9th for cars and coffee. Should be a lot of fun! It's officially called Mazdas vs. everyone on fb. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the Mazda family! I leased a MkVI GTI 4-door 6MT. I miss driving it as a daily driver. I especially miss the low-end torque for the 2.0T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts