2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm Justin, I'm 16 years old, and I've managed to find myself in a situation where I have a brand new mazda 3 as my first car.

After our 300k mile 2006 civic hybrid blew up on the highway, my parents were dead set on getting a new car for my sister and I to share, something that they know is safe. After a great deal of convincing, I persuaded my dad into a mazda 3 2.5 touring. And in the week following that purchase, I passed my road test, giving me full access to this wonder of a car.

I got tired of the whole "you've exceeded the maximum number of visits, please register to view more" so here I am.

Attachments

·
Gearhead
1,841 Posts
Wow, that is one amazing first car. Congrats justinw681. I am sure you will treat it with respect, as you will yourself when you drive it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow. A brand new car as your first car. When I started driving I had to borrow my mother's car for my first 3 years of driving before I scraped up enough money in 1982 for a beat up, run down 1976 VW Rabbit. That Rabbit was awesome except for the fuel tank was metal and rusting and I had to buy fuel filters by the handful. I could swap a fuel filter in less than 5 minutes.

Enjoy the new car. The MZ3 is definitely a fun car to drive. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congratulations, treasure the moment and PLEASE pay attention to driving. You haven't gained enough experience. I would recommend a few nice long days driving western Mass, VT roads with you dad. It will be a great experience for both of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts